How To Access Services
If your child is experiencing mental health concerns, parents can refer their child for services at 403-641-3577 or by emailing email@example.com. Students with serious, persistent mental health or behavioural concerns may be referred for outside services.
Students can refer themselves for services by stopping in during drop in hours (see below) or by leaving a message with Mrs. Lewis in the office.
Teachers may also refer their students for services.
All services are offered free of charge and are fully confidential.
- Teen Mentorship Program (students in grades 10-12 can sign up to mentor)
- Boys Group (grades 4-6) - referrals through student's teachers
- Bassano School Advice Column
Contact Rachel Dundas at 403-641-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Drop In Hours:
- Monday & Friday: During RRI (1:23pm-1:53pm)
- Wednesday: After lunch (12:40pm-1:20pm)
The purpose of drop in hours is to assess a student's need for services, address a specific concern, and if necessary, make arrangements for an intake appointment.
Rachel Dundas, MA, CTP
Registered Psychologist (Provisional)
Certified Trauma Practitioner